Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break

I will be on vacation with my family, including my sister & hubby and our dad, for the next 10 days. Ten days!! I can't remember the last time we were on vacation for that long of period. We're going to be staying in Dillard, GA, which is beautiful. We plan to just relax and take day trips around N. GA and also into North Carolina, which I absolutely love. I call the mountains...God's country. I know, God is everywhere, but I especially feel close to Him in the mountains for some reason. My plans are to look at mountains, see waterfalls, eat great food, look at mountains, quaint towns, meet nice people, look at mountains, eat great food....and keep repeating until I leave. The saddest part of the trip is always when I turn around in the car and see those majestic mountains getting left behind.



I will post photos when I return. In the meantime, have a blessed week, whatever you may have planned. And know that I will be thinking of you, praying for you....

No comments: