Monday, March 10, 2008

My baby's 15!

My baby turned 15 Friday! I can't believe it. My oldest turns 21 in October.....21! I can't believe that even more! Where does the time go to? From learning you are going to have a baby, planning the nursery, buying the cute little girl clothes & toys. Seeing the precious little faces when you first get to hold them, the tears of their father just because he is so proud that his babies are healthy & beautiful, and smiling just isn't enough to express the emotion of the moment.

You see your children through all their firsts: walking, words, smiles, teeth, sleeping thru the night, going to school, making friends, losing friends then gaining them back, boyfriends, graduating from high school then off to college and starting a life of their own.

If you have babies, toddlers or older...love them, hug them and cherish their growing up years. It passes way too fast.

No comments: