Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a week!

Indeed....what a week!!! Work was so busy with our deadline looming yesterday. But we got just about everything done that needed to be completed by noon. My co-worker was out sick, which she needed to be home, which made it a quiet day after the deadline was met. And a teacher that keeps us supplied with Dove chocolates brought us a bag for Valentines! Mine, they're all Mine....well I'll share with some people!

Romney dropped out which really was to be expected. McCain looks to be the eventual candidate even with Huckabee still in. I still believe that McCain has a lot of work to do to insure the Republican party that he will be the conservative President that he says he is. At times he appears to be a right-swinging Democrat and some have said that if he wins, this will make many Democrates happy just knowing how he has voted in the past. It's going to be a long road to November.....

My sister just left after a lovely visit. We spent the day shopping for bargains and had a nice lunch, along with my daughter home from college. My sister and I are just over a year apart and have such a strong bond. It's so nice to be able to share things with her, our families going on trips together and just being "best friends". I know she will read this.....so, sis, I love you, enjoyed your visit...:)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend....I think I'll go take a nap.....

Have a blessed day.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my time there with you so much!! You are one of my best friends besides being my only sister and I really cherish you. You have helped me with so many aspects of my life. I don't know what I would do without you!! I DON'T want to find out anytime soon!! We use to fight like cats and dogs when we were young. Remember? We probably never thought we would ever be close. :) I love you!!
Phyl

Pat said...

And my two girls have had their share of cat fights too. But I see the tide changing with them and a bond starting to grow as they both mature. So parents with teenagers....there is HOPE!! Just keep praying daily for them....