Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Smiles!

I received this in an email at work this morning and it was exactly what I was needing to brighten up a Monday morning....when I really wanted to be home. I believe this adorable little boy is named Ethan and he is just getting the biggest kick out of....well you'll see.....



To the parents, or that fact, anyone that has had the honor of having a little one in your life, you will recognize these laughs from Ethan. These laughs just take over their whole body and anything can set it off. They can have their moments, believe me, but for the most part babies bring such joy into your lives. And once you look into their faces when they are born, you can't ever imagine your life without them.

Hope your Monday was a blessed one....especially after seeing little Ethan!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hahaha...oh my gosh, you can't watch that without laughing yourself! I think my favorite part, besides Ethan, is his dad cracking up in the background..."Here, have another!" he says. Haha! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a brighter day.

Kathy

Brittany said...

I showed this to Dad and he could not STOP laughing!