Sunday, April 20, 2008

New member of the family....Maggie!

My daughter came for a visit this weekend from college and went to the Cat Protection Society in Eustis. This is a place where we got our two cats, Pepper & Lucy, and did so because they don't euthanize & the cats live out their lives at this place.

Laura picked out the cutest little kitten, black with gray streaks, with the faintest stripes. It will be interesting to see what she looks like in several months. The best personality, playful, loving and will follow you everywhere. Loves attention and gives it back freely....sometimes right in your face!

4 comments:

phyl said...

She's sooo cute!! But I still say we should have gotten her the one at that country store in the mountains. You don't have to feed it, there's no litter pan, no cat hair, no hairballs, etc. :)

Laura said...

I don't think I'd have liked the one Aunt Phyl is talking about...haha. Maggie is a mess! I love her to death though...I love that picture of her, too!

Pat said...

In this picture of me with Maggie, Laura and I were laughing so hard. The kitten is a "lovey" that just loves to butt her head on you (sign of love), get her body next to you and especially if you're low enough to where she's next to your face. She looks so big in this photo but she's actually very tiny, just 8 weeks old, eyes look like peas. Laura is learning how much a "toddler" can get into. The fun has just started!!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!!! I can't wait to see her for the first time!